Thursday, November 30, 2006

Noah's Birthday


I woke up Thanksgiving morning with a beauty of a hangover. I'm still hungover. And it was a wet, cold, rainy day. And I'm hungover. And I had to work. And I'm hungover. Did I mention I'm hungover?So why is this Thanksgiving Day so miserable? Noah's Birthday last night. Some of my guys were going to Clyde's for Noah's birthday. Clyde's is two miles from my home. Only two miles. I thought, "OK, it's close to home, I can do that. I'll have a drink or two and go home."Not likely. These guys turned out to be a blast and we came close to closing the place down. We had beers, we had shots, we had a good time. Thanks Andy, Justin, Brandon, Josh, new friends Zach and Joey and happy birthday Noah. I hope you got good and drunk and had a good time. When you play with the big dogs, be prepared to suffer! By the way, this picture is not what it appears to be. Someone dropped a quarter on the floor and both Justin and Josh spotted it at the same time. Both being grossly underpaid servers, they were determined to advance their fortunes.