Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Elections?


America's Got Talent

Okay. How does someone as sensitive and deep as myself get suckered into this show. I can't tell you. The Lord moves in mysterious ways, huh?
I can't say that I've totally followed this show from the beginning, I picked it up when they were dholding the New York auditions. Because of my work schedule, I don't get a chance to see too much TV, but that American endinuity for the DVR! I am now totally caught up. I love this show! Please don't think less of me.

My one gripe however is this. I truly think that only Sharon Osbourne is qualified to be a judge. "The Hoff" is just plain stupid and I don't even know who Piers Morgan is. Sharon knows music and she knows entertainment. Look what she's married to!

I just realized another gripe. The sound for the show is really bad. It sounds like they're in a hall. They could use the sounds folks at American Idol. There is too much audience and not enough vocalist. And not that I really need to, but you can barely hear a thing that Jerry Springer is saying. Truly bad sound.

I just realized another gripe. HOW IN THE @*&%# CAN THEY PUT BOY SHAKIRA THROUGH AND NOT THE REDNECK TENORS???? The tenors must have pissed somebody off because I thought they could totally win the whole thing.

No more gripes now. I love this show! Go Cas!