Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rave - Rita's Ice

There is more to rave about Rita's Ice than the ice. The service is friendly and quick. No matter which location I visit, when the service window opens, I'm greeted by a friendly helpful face, well not just the face but the whole person behind the face too!

They are eager for me to try a flavor and tolerent of my indecision. It must be something that they're used to and train for. When I see the selections, I cannot make up my mind, so I taste away. My favorite flavor so far is the Key Lime. I usually mix it up with something else, but the Key Lime is my favorite so far. This stuff is addicting. It's very refreshing and so tasty!

So we've got great service, a tasty product and finally... affordable. A regular size (medium) is $1.99. Two bucks for a real nice treat. With the friendly service that they provide, I'd pay more. I guess they want me to keep coming back. I will!