Saturday, November 08, 2008

Well folks, it's arrived. Flushing face, hot flashes and pounding headaches. I suspected something but waited for the professional opinion which I received upon visiting my doctor today.
Stand back...
Here it comes...
Wait for it....
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!
There, I said it. Whew! What a relief.
I do not intend to take this lightly. I've already started working on my diet (again). I've also taken a few stabs at exercising (I've a winning racquetball record!). But the main culprit of my demise is...
Stand back...
Here it comes...
Wait for it...
MY JOB!
Yes, my job. The only reason for my stress. I guess part of the stress is due to the fact that I try to be a perfectionist in everything I do and I expect the same from others. Unfortunately the others frequently let me down. The other reason for stress is the boss. We don't understand each other and are moving farther and farther apart. It also may be that I think he's crazy. I don't know, maybe it's me.

I think it also doesn't help that I read that Tom Arnold was molested as a child.