Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shanghai Breezes??????????

Hello readers,

Richard has checked in from Shanghai. He has arrived in his new destination where the show has opened "for real". Opening night should just about be over as I type this and then I am sure there will be some happy partying going on.

Richard says this about Shanghai so far.... "The cigarette smoking doesn't seem to be a problem in this hotel. There are only 4 rooms per floor and we have 2 of the rooms. The problem now is the pollution. I went out for a walk to explore and only lasted 30 minutes before my lungs started to burn. No wonder I don't see any joggers! The pollution is the worst I ever ever seen it anywhere."

So contrary to John Denver's song about Shanghai Breezes.........the breezes down in old Shanghai are far from refreshing.

More when I hear more from Richard.
Kristi - Richard's Scribe